Wednesday, March 4, 2009

MY so called FRIENDS...

What is really a so called friend? This are the common definition of friends:
1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.

All of us have our own set of friends, and each friend are unique and especial. We do have a unique set of friends for we are also unique. Unique in a way the we do have our own likes and dislike, that's our basis or criteria on how we will choose our set of friends. I define friend as one who can be with us no matter what happened, whenever we sad he/she's there to offer a shoulder to cry on, when we're in joy, he/she's there to join the celebration, and most especially, through ups and down he/she's still holding on. I'm not peaky in choosing a friend for I;m a kind of person who used or able to adapt different attitude. I understand what is culture diversity therefore I can also understand others feelings. Many of us used to run to there friends when there's a problem or trouble rather than going to there parents, this is so common among us especially ages 13-17. I see no wrong about having friends but we should also choose friends that could guide us in our journey to success not to guide as in failure and non-sense life. I thank God for the set of friends I have know. How about you?


2 comments: