Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WHAT'S WITH MY NAME???

Well, a name is very especially for me in way that this is one thing which made each and everyone of us unique. I guess not all of us appreciates our name, especially those person does not like there names. Me? I'm proud of it, by the way before I forget let me tell my name, I'm "Boyle Flores Regulacion" name after the great scientist Robert Boyle, ooops! that's a joke! Its so funny why I got this name. Would you like to know where did my mom got this?, okey I'll tell you. My mom get my name in a sari-sari store which was named "BOYEL, she read it [BO-YEL]. After that she changed the spelling into "BOYLE but still pronounced it as [BO-YEL]. I can laugh to myself whenever I remember the story of my name because many though that it comes from the great scientist Robert Boyle. My teachers were telling me that a must be smart for my name comes from a smart man. I would just reply with a smile. Each of us has a story to tell about our name, and I know each of us treasures this story. Some are cool, some are weird, others are funny and others are corny. But this is how it made as unique. We fell feel especial when someone calls us with our name, isn't it? I have shared my story, how about yours?(°°)

No comments:

Post a Comment